I missed NaNoWriMo2021 so for the whole month of December, I’m going to write thirty posts using Professional Book Nerd’s 30-Day Book Challenge as prompts. This challenge might have been created for Instagram stories but I thought I could use them for a less fleeting series of content.
I’m setting some guidelines for myself:
- Follow the order of the prompts for post schedule. On days when I miss, I simply have to write about the preceeding prompts before posting the one scheduled that day.
- Write a 200-word post. More is encouraged, less is disparaged.
- Skip prompts that don’t interest me. Time is valuable and I prefer to use it on things I find enjoyable… like sleeping.
This intro serves as my summary post where I link all of my responses to the prompts.
- Day 1: Favorite Book in a Series
- Day 2: Favorite Book by Your Favorite Writer
- Day 3: Book you did not finish
- Day 4: Book You Remember from Childhood
- Day 5: Favorite Classic Novel
- Day 6: Book that Broke your Heart
- Day 7: Best Audiobook to Listen to on a Road Trip (21-12-12, skipping this since the only audiobook I ever listened to was The Wonderful Wizard of Oz so I don’t have anything to compare it with.)
- Day 8: Series Everyone should Read