Looking for an INTJ 8w7

intj 8w7
Taken from Personality Hacker

If you have encountered a person exhibiting the aforementioned description, let me know. I must say however that those who understand Cognitive Approach to INTJ are more welcome. I find INTJ 8w7 interesting to a scary degree. I have always daydreamed having a conversation with this person and trying to keep up.

Related image

It’s such a shame they are so rare–which makes them even more interesting.

signature

10 Comments Add yours

1. M says:

I have a friend in one of my ENFP & INTJ groups on facebook who is an INTJ 8w7. You could always come join our group to talk to him.
    Still trying to figure out how an ENFP 7w8 sx/so/sp was lucky enough to earn his friendship, so if you join please keep me anonymous.

1. prexybasco says:

Good day. I’m sorry for getting back to you late. Though the idea of finally communicating with an INTJ 8w7 sounds so tempting, I wouldn’t want to use my personal FB account nor create a new one just so. Does this unicorn have a twitter account or a blog that way I may stalk him?

2. Shawn says:

I am an INTJ 8w7 sp/sx. You won’t find many on forums because we are usually working on accomplishments not chatting with people. Just happen to be on the treadmill right now and all emails, phone calls done. Not sure how I even found this post.

Liked by 1 person

1. prexybasco says:

It’s your Ni that brought you here. Given the MBTI and Enneagram tests, I wonder how you finally ‘came to terms’ being an INTJ 8w7. Having Ni-Te stack would make you open to ideas, second to INTPs of course. I am honestly in search of answers, cognitive functions considered -less MBTI-ish, but more Jungian. MBTI tumblrs tend to leave people astray. Of course, you are free to participate in this exchange of ideas, not exactly a chat, the same way you are free to ignore me.

3. Naya Riley says:

That would be me.

4. NoNames says:

I Dunno if you are still looking for that maverick, though I might give it a try…

5. N says:

I’m here..

1. prexybasco says:

Good to know that you exist. Tell me, do you read any of Nietzsche or Hawking’s works? Can you recommend something you’ve particularly found interesting?

6. Bryan says:

I’m a verified INTJ 8w7

7. N says:

sorry for the delay, i hadn’t seen your answer, i’ve been busy with some work, anyway … although i don’t know if your answer was really addressed to me. I read all the main works of Nietzsche, from the philosophy of his initiation book (birth of tragedy) to his writings published posthumously. What I can tell you is that he works a lot with elementary theses in philosophy, so it becomes difficult understand what he says if you don’t have all his philosophical context, I would say that it is especially difficult to understand Nietzsche in the middle, you have to start on the right path, take a look at the posthumous fragments and his first writings.
    As for Hawking’s work, I have read his doctoral thesis, but never the books themselves.