- Use the Banner
- Answer the Questions
- Use Lots of Book Covers *smiles*
- Tag Your Bookish Friends!
1) What books are you currently reading?
2) What’s the last book you finished?
3) Favourite book you read this year?
4) What genre have you read most this year?
According to my Goodreads account, it’s Fantasy and Adventure XD Nothing surprising there lol.
5) What genre have you read least this year?
I’ve only read fantasy this year so… XD
6) What genre do you want to read more of?
I might read more romance or horror next year… I might but I can’t promise.
7) How many books have you read this year, and what’s your goal?
My goal is to be able to finish 25 books this year and I have just managed to finish 19.
9) What book are you saving up to buy next?
I went to Powerbooks yesterday and I saw that the hardbound The Graveyard Book retails for PHP 1200 (approximately USD 26) but it’s just just 16 USD in Amazon so I might just have it shipped together with the Harry Potter hardback set I’ve been wanting to buy (Yep, probably my 3rd HP set. One cannot have too many Harry Potter covers. ^_^).
10) How many books did you check out last library visit?
It’s a shame I’ve never been to a library this year… Most public libraries in Metro Manila need to have their Fiction sections updated. If I were looking for classics, all I would need to do was to search for titles from my collection. Yes, I am making up excuses.
11) What’s a book you can’t wait to read?
I went bookstore hopping with Syme of OutandProud and we found some books we want to read ASAP. Some of mine are as follows:
12) What’s a series you’d recommend to everyone?
Sorry, I just have to list a number of series next to my heart. If I chose one, it would only be Harry Potter and if you’ve followed me for a long time, you already know it will always be my answer ^_^ So I thought a few more will be acceptable.
13) Who’s an author you’re hoping writes more?
George R.R. Martin will be my answer for this one. Those who have been waiting for The Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring understand my concern.
15) What series’ coming conclusion makes you sad?
I have something for complete book-sets so I don’t really have a number of books in my head but this series needs to be dealt with, ASAP, or people will just remember The Song of Ice and Fire because of HBO.
I have read Pendragon‘s ebooks so I always have second thoughts in buying the set so I can only wish for a good person to buy it for me.
It’s a must.
Tagging the following people:
Syme, Out and Proud
Azelle, Life, Lemons, Escapades
Maiden, Sushi and Adobo
Leticia, Shh I am Reading
JL Hunt, Hunt’s Clubhouse
Balie, Noveler’s Blog
Lovely, Now Brewing 2013