We’ve talked about the power of tweeting before. Twitter, when harnessed, can provide important connections and fantastic advice from professionals and other writers. Twitter is often described as being like a stream of continuous information. But how does one navigate that which at times seems more like a tidal wave? The answer is to […]
I was bullied by Avon to answer these fifty questions in Facebook. However, since I personally believe people don’t actually read long stuff over there, I think the best venue is my blog. At least, I can pretend that people actually read my answers before they hit the ‘LIKE’ button. ^_^
1. What’s your favorite movie?
Armageddon… nope, The Devil Wears Prada… nope…Armageddon.
The point is, it is too difficult to choose (same thing I feel for Lord of the Rings trilogy and Harry Potter movies).
2. A book you plan on reading?
It is a list.
3. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone.
4. Favorite TV show?
NBA? or Big Bang Theory.
5. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
6. Facebook or Instagram?
7. What’s your favorite food?
Sinigang. Barbecue ribs. Ramen. Sushi. Blueberry Cheesecake. Berry ice cream.
8. Favorite drink?
Mojito… wait, are we talking non-alcoholic here?
9. Coffee or tea?
10. What’s your favorite band?
ONE OK ROCK. I have purchased more albums of this band than I did for Nickleback and that’s saying something.
11. Current favorite song?
Black or White, Cross Gene
12. Can you sing a line of it?
Yes. Will not let you hear though. XD
13. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
14. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
Left cheek, and it should look like X. ^_^
15. Mountain or ocean?
16. What’s your favorite board game?
17. What country do you wish to visit?
18. Jogging or swimming?
For exercise, jogging.
For relieving stress, swimming.
19. Best way to de-stress?
Chug a mojito. lol
Listen to music, read a book, drink coffee, and forget the world.
20. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
Power to fly.
Or power to vanquish insensible conversations around the world so it’ll be less noisy.
21. Latest movie that made you cry?
… damn… nothing latest, really.
22. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
23. What is your most favorite thing about yourself?
24. A sport you wish you could play?
25. Favorite season?
How I wish we could have winter.
26. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
J.K. Rowling, J.R.R. Tolkien, and Takuya Terada (to practice Japanese with ^_^)
27. Hugs or kisses?
28. What is the farthest you have been from home?
When I went to Singapore for a vacation.
29. What would be the title of your autobiography?
To be Continued. ^_^
30. Favorite sound?
31. Who is your girl(man) crush?
32. Last photograph you took?
In Instagram ^_^
33. If you could teach one subject in school what would it be?
34. What is one thing you still have from your childhood?
35. Dogs or cats?
36. What is something you can’t do?
Seriously, exploring a cave.
37. What is one habit you wish you could break?
38. What makes you laugh no matter what?
Monkey D. Luffy. He’s a character so he’s a what. ^_^ Lol Seriously One Piece makes me laugh.
39. What is something you’ve always wanted to try but you’ve been too scared to do?
Feed a shark.
40. Best advice for your 19 year old self?
Life is short so set no boundaries.
41. What did you want to do with your life at age 12?
Be a reporter for BBC.
42. What is an important life lesson for someone to learn?
Reading can solve 70% of problems in this world caused by stupidity. So Read.
43. What is one goal you are determined to achieve in your lifetime?
Write more novels.
44. Would you ever live anywhere besides Philippines?
England? or Japan.
45. It’s brunch! What do you eat?
Ribs and coffee.
46. What do you do on a rainy day?
Stay beside the window, drink coffee, listen to sad music and write.
47. What is something you wish you could be good at?
48. Most important advice you’d give your future children?
Find God and not religion. And read.
49. If you were not a (current job), what would you be doing?
I’d be a full-time writer. Or a librarian.
50. What’s keeping you busy these days?
Reading comic books, writing more chapters to some novels people won’t read, and taking good care of my Smurfs.
I tag everybody who has read this post. Kindly leave a link in the comments directing back to your answers.
** All the images in this post are not mine. I merely collected the ones Google has offered me. ^_^
I chanced upon this website when I was looking for an interesting read in Brainpickings.org . I am astounded that someone out there has taken time to make these literary constellations. How I miss Structure of English.
Constellations of first sentences from each chapter of short stories
Source: Literary Constellations
She may not be the best teacher out there for everybody but I understand her the most. Not to mention, she is totally hilarious.